Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Heidi1942

1. Holy Crap!!

You never realize how much you have changed until you put pictures side by side! This was me in April 2 months before surgery, and me today before the gym!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	progress.jpg 
Views:	581 
Size:	446.8 KB 
ID:	24906  
  2. Day 5 and finally!

Today is day 5 post op and yesterday was my first day of the full liquid diet! I found half a protein shake was all I could do all day because the thickness of the shake didn't settle well. I used to drink multiple shakes a day so this was an odd sensation to me! I substituted chicken broth to make up for the protein and got in around 63g! My hardest challenge has been drinking water on top of everything else! I want to flush my system out with pure water to get rid of toxins after surgery and stuff ...
  3. Day 4 and I get off only clear liquids!

Woohoo!!! I get protein shakes again!! Boy do they taste amazing after only chicken broth and water for 3 days! So happy! Swelling and bloating has gone down and I'm at pre surgery weight again finally!
  4. Officially Sleeved!

Woohoo! I am officially sleeved as of 10am this morning! My time at the surgery center has been wonderful! Anyone in the Seattle area thinking about weight loss surgery needs to have Dr. Michaelson and Northwest weight loss surgery center do it! They are fantastic! I have been extremely tired since waking up from anesthesia but aside from that, things have been wonderful! I have been in pain but with the medication my pain level has been around a 5-6 out of 10 max! I have been able to walk around ...
  5. T-minus 1 day!

Hello! It's my last day before surgery as I go in to surgery at 815 tomorrow morning (eek!). I have not been nervous about the surgery until yesterday night. I am officially nervous! There is a lot of unknowns about the surgery and for me being an over planner it's very difficult! I am excited and thrilled to begin this journey and will keep updating as I am able. My chicken broth protein powder came from Unjury today and after trying one of their protein shakes, I think the taste quality is awesome ...