Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 57 days until I leave for Surgery

Yes, I am counting down to my surgery. No, I won't be bothering you all with a blog post every day. Going to the gym tomorrow. I figured it might be beneficial to get some sort of work-out routine in now. I am starting a pre-pre-op diet on December 1st replacing some meals with protein shakes and cutting out things I know I won't be able to drink or eat after surgery. January 16th is when I start my 10 day pre-op liquid diet.

My husband is excited for me but I think I am driving him ...
  2. Day 3. I get protien tomorrow!

Today was a bit better. The gas pain is all but gone. I had my first bowel movement lol. And I've been going all day I've had some strange sensations today. I felt like I had a hard time taking a deep breath. It felt like there was pressure under my sternum. It's better now though. Really the only pain I'm having is some soreness in my abdomen. I'm so ready for my protein shake in the morning. I think once I get some protein in my system, I'll start to feel more energetic and heal ...
  3. 5 days Out..Pretty Good :)

Okay guys n gals i'm now 5 days out and i'm still doing rather well. The hubby, my son and I just got in from a walk and i'm about to shower and call it a night.I haven't been able to get the required amount of liquids in but slow and steady wins the race. My most painful day thus far was yesterday, it was funny too because I was feeling fine then out of no where BOOM but the pain meds knocked me and the pain out lol. Everything feels pretty normal except I feel like I am in permanent crunch ...
  4. How much weight have you lost??

I had my sleeve done on October 29,2014 how much weight should I be down? I don't feel like I'm loosing that fast HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
  5. No weight loss

The first week post op. I lost weight but not the second week. What am I doing wrong?