Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Stones throw away

Hello All! Today was month 5 of my monthly visits woo hoo! I can not believe how fast the months have went. Every single pre-op requirement has been met, and after my Jan 5th appointment I will be ready to submit for insurance. The surgeons office said that would take about a week with the kind I have and that Jan it is usually quicker! Tentative date is for January 19th. This has been quite the journey. Never would I have known the issues I have without all the pre-testing I had done. Where I hated ...
  2. what do i really need???

Ok so as everybody know, tomorrow is my big day!!! Im wondering if this is like giving birth? . what do i pack and go with me? Do i even pack anything at all? Or should i go comfortable and thats that?? Lol im sorry i just had to ask cause i haven't seen a post talking about it unless the person is traveling. I on the other hand come out the back door, walk just a block and the hospital is there. Please help lol and thank you
  3. GAINED Over Turkey Holiday, You?

I'm 5 and half months post and have lost 89 lbs; very pleased. However, this is the first time I have gained. I of course couldn't eat much at one time over the holiday, but I suppose the left over dressing, pecan cups, and cake didn't help me. I was not a happy camper to have gained 1.2 lb. I know, I know, no big deal right? And I'm not stressing on it, I simply didn't like it....I know the temptations will always be there and I've made up my mind that I'm going to do better over Christmas holiday. ...
  4. Ideal Conditions!

The ideal conditions for living your life are the conditions that exist right here and now. So go ahead, go for it, live and give and enjoy.
    If you wait for things to be perfect, you’ll waste the precious opportunities of this moment. By all means aim for perfection, and remember that the only way to reach it is by being in motion.
    Live fully by living now, and with every now that you get. Let the desire for perfection inspire you, but don’t let it stop you.
    A great part of ...
  5. 10 days and counting

Wow!!! 10 days until surgery!!! Hate this pre-op diet. I do great at night but work is a punishment or something. Feel like I am starving at work. Wonder what difference is? I have pretty much the same food and liquid intake at work and at home at night. Anyone have any ideas to help me out at work?