Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kchopkins

And the stall continues

Rate this Entry
So, here I sit, a month later, and I'm still not under 200. I could literally scream. I've been sitting at 201 for over 3 weeks. Working my ass off in the gym, making sure I get my protein, keep my fat and sugar down and drinking enough water to float away on.

WTF

Argh.

Submit "And the stall continues" to Digg Submit "And the stall continues" to del.icio.us Submit "And the stall continues" to StumbleUpon Submit "And the stall continues" to Google

Tags: stall Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

for the last 6 or so weeks i have averaged a pound a week..ugh it may be slow but it will move!! i keep waiting for the one week i will see 3 or 4 lbs!! haha
    You will have a stall at about 3 weeks, getting used to the food. Just keep doing the right thing and it will change.
    keep doing what your doing same thing happened with me then all of a sudden it started going off very quickly...
    Stalls are expected. I have a friend who had surgery years ago. Her longest stall was 8 months out and it lasted a while then the weight loss started again. Frustrating I know because the rapid weight loss is so exciting. I have only been losing a pound or two a week for about a month. Everyone is different. I'm trying to change up my routine to keep things moving. Stay positive and keep on track.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadySet
    Stalls are expected. I have a friend who had surgery years ago. Her longest stall was 8 months out and it lasted a while then the weight loss started again. Frustrating I know because the rapid weight loss is so exciting. I have only been losing a pound or two a week for about a month. Everyone is different. I'm trying to change up my routine to keep things moving. Stay positive and keep on track.
    That where I am at now. Sleeved October 2016 been stalled since June of 2017. Nutritionist had me up my calories, surgeon said it was too much, trainer doesn't think it is enough. Changed my exercise routine, changed up what I was eating....very very frustrated!
    Sounds like you are doing great, just keep it up! Stalls make no sense, so don't try to figure them out, and don't get depressed. Maybe hide your scale for a few months as it's driving you crazy.

Is there truth to that old saying that muscle weighs more than fat, but looks a whole lot better? Are your clothes looser? You may be losing size rather than weight right now while you are building muscle.

Just keep on trucking, this isn't a race, it's the rest of your life. Hugs!

(If you want motivation, look at your before and after photos. WOW! You are beautiful and have come so far.)
    kchopkins, I see you are in Charlotte -- I'm in Mooresville. Sorry about your frustrating stall. But you look amazing. I think sraebaer, is as always, spot on.

It's the forever journey, and not the destination (said the scale obsessed person, lol)