View RSS Feed

PITSTOP

1. 10 week comparison pics

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PicsArt_1426911431841.jpg 
Views:	808 
Size:	601.5 KB 
ID:	24064

Hi everyone, I haven't been here as much the last few weeks because life has been hectic. I'm doing fine, just busy! I just wanted to give an update on my journey so far. I'm 10 weeks out and down 47 lbs from my highest weight. I will never have a 3 in front of my weight again and I'm focusing on onederland! I look forward to catching up on everyone's journey and getting back in the swing of things....
  2. 1 week out

So I had my 1 week post op appt with the surgeon and lost 12 lbs since surgery. The first 2 days after surgery was rough but it has gotten easier every day since. A week out and I'm finally starting to feel like my old self. I go back to work on Monday so I'll just keep plugging away. I'm so glad that I did this and it feels so good to see the results. I'm looking forward to see what the next few days, weeks and months bring!
  3. Crap, gas pains!

Checked in for surgery at 6:30 am, didn't have surgery until noon and got to my room around 4pm. It was a long day but I'm glad to have it over with. Gas pains have been atrocious! Been doing laps around nurses station all night and taking gas x strips. Getting my iv taken out this morning and as long as I pass the drinking test, I should be released this afternoon. Looking for to resting at home! Thanks again for all your warm wishes! It means so much during this time......
  4. It's now or never!

Surgery day has finally arrived! I check in the hospital tomorrow at 6:30am so it's looks like I'm the first of the day. I just want to thank everyone here for their unconditional support and priceless information. Im looking forward to the next phase of this journey. I'll see you all on the sleeved side!