Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Whirleygirl

New Whey Liquid Protein! YUMMMM COUPON CODE

Rate this Entry
OK, so I was recommended this high protein supplement from my nurse at my doctors office. It is called NEW WHEY LIQUID PROTEIN. They have several flavors. My favorites are Acai Berry and Grape. The also have Fruit Punch, Blue Raspberry, Watermelon, Orange, and Green Apple.
Wal-Mart has been my easiest source to purchase these (fruit punch and blue raspberry is all they are carrying now), and the costs run $2.50 to $3.50 EACH depending on where you can find them.
My 2 favorite flavors have not been available since October after I first discovered them after my surgery.
So, I called the 800 number on my last (gasp!) bottle, to whine! The lady was amazing! Turned me on to their website: newwheybariatric.com where they have all of the flavors available in 12 packs for $34.00+ ($2.91+shipping)

HERES THE GOOD NEWS: She gave me a coupon code that she said I could share with everyone: type in coupon code "BARIATRIC10" (all caps) and you get $10.00 OFF EVERY ITEM AND NO SHIPPING!!! That brings the cost down to $2.08 EACH!! Woohoo!!! I ordered several boxes of my favorites!

Submit "New Whey Liquid Protein! YUMMMM COUPON CODE" to Digg Submit "New Whey Liquid Protein! YUMMMM COUPON CODE" to del.icio.us Submit "New Whey Liquid Protein! YUMMMM COUPON CODE" to StumbleUpon Submit "New Whey Liquid Protein! YUMMMM COUPON CODE" to Google

Comments

Thanks..I will be ordering me some!
    Check GNC also, they clearance them out every now and then. I was able to get some for 1.00.