Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BigJohn57

Are you missing your iced coffee

Rate this Entry
Surgeon just told me about these yesterday. Said they were great. Just ordered a box. Has great reviews...

http://www.amazon.com/Chike-Coffee-P...protein+powder

Submit "Are you missing your iced coffee" to Digg Submit "Are you missing your iced coffee" to del.icio.us Submit "Are you missing your iced coffee" to StumbleUpon Submit "Are you missing your iced coffee" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Why can't you have normal coffee???
    Tina2705 I have real coffee and it hasn't affected my weight loss
    Me, too... my doc said no problem.
    I was allowed coffee after I was able to eat solid foods. At first I was trying to stay off it but love my coffee
    I have coffee everyday too without any problems/complications. It's been allowed since the beginning...they just asked that I switch to decaff. I adhere MOST of the time....I LOVE my coffee...hot or iced!!
    Sure, But your coffee doesnt have 20 grams of Whey Protein, and 23 vitamans and minerals in it I bet..
    I began having an occasional cup of coffee too. Mostly i find it annoying because i used to drink it up before it got cold and now I can't so I end up with cold coffee and throw about half out. I don't really like cold coffee! Haha
    Ugg, good thing you ordered them this morning, now they are unavailable! Caffeine can delay the sleeve healing, but once the healing is done, these sound perfect!!
    I tried them but found them too sweet. Now I make my own with a regular cup of coffee, a scoop of French vanilla protein powder and ice. If you want it sweeter add some SF vanilla or caramel syrup.
    That sounds awesome! Thanks for letting us know but did you order them all and forget to leave us some???
    I drink dark roast 32oz of Dunkin Doughnuts coffee (.99cents after 12 noon) every day, and put two scoops of Unjury protein powder in it (for cream and sugar effect). Should I not?
    I drink two cups of regular coffee with DIET SWISS MISS hot chocolate and one scoop of UNJURY. Just hve to make sure the UNJURY is well blended with a little tap water before adding the hot coffee or it will clump. But, that gives me the 20 grams of protein.
    Didnt say you couldnt have coffee. If you LIKE the extra nutrution of protein shakes AND you like coffee. Give it a try.....