Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Megso228

1. Three days after ....

Just arrived home from hospital after 3 days of being well looked after although not only did I have a sleeve done, I had a hiatus hernia repaired as well. I haven't weighed myself yet and will hold off until tomorrow morning. I fully expect not to have lost much in the 3 days due to all the fluid pumped in so I won't be too disappointed. However I will keep you posted of the weight loss as it happens and I'll try not to complain (too much) whenever I 'plateau' - I refuse to use the word stall. ...
  2. By this time tomorrow.....

By this time tomorrow I hope to out of recovery and flying high on mess! Surgery is tomorrow and I can't wait. I'm currently enjoying my last cup of tea before my pre op fast begins and I'm thoroughly enjoying it! I'll keep you posted!
  3. Surgery Date!!

Unbelievable! There has been a cancellation and I now have a surgery date! 14 February and I start my pre op diet in 4 days. Haven't seen the dietician yet but the clinic took pity on me as I need to have had time to recover from the surgery before my husband goes in to have a hip replacement, so they allowed me to take the cancellation a week ahead of my expected date. SOOOOOO excited!
  4. Anyone got any info on Mr Adam Skidmore - surgeon in Melbourne Victoria

Let me know if any one has had surgery with Mr Skidmore.