Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LeeLaz

1. Been a while!

So many changes at work these days that my head has been spinning! But, my really exciting news is on the gym front. I started swimming at LA Fitness three times a week. When I started doing this, I was barely able to make it through 10 laps. I made it through a whole mile today!!! That's 64 laps in their pool. I may not be able to move my arms much tomorrow, but I made it through a mile. That was 64 laps in 55 minutes. I was so psyched to get that in!!!!
  2. Wardrobe malfunction...in the pool??

So, I joined LA Fitness. I love to go swimming and the pool in my condo complex isn't big enough for me to actually do good laps. I figured that I could go do laps a few times a week along with some arm and leg exercises in the pool. I went for the first time today. I got through half a lap when the strap on my already too big bathing suit broke. I was in the pool with 3 men, so I had to pretty much stop what I was doing and go grab the t-shirt I brought to wear home. I put that on over the ...
  3. It's there!

So, I was getting ready for work yesterday. We're allowed to wear jeans most of the time these days. I'm starting to run out of things to wear, so I decided to try on a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear in years. They fit!!! The last time I wore them was 5 years ago this weekend. I wore them to my Dad's 60th birthday party 5 years ago today. My Dad would have been 65 tomorrow, so it was a pretty awesome feeling.

After I put the jeans on and a new shirt and turned ...
  4. I can't believe I did that!

For the first time in 3 months, I left the house this morning without taking my vitamins!!! I totally freaked out when I realized what I'd done. I used to keep some in my desk, but stopped doing that recently. What I did have was the bariatric advantage crystals to add to my water for the day. The only problem with those...and anyone who's tried them knows...they don't dissolve all the way...ever! So, it's essentially like you're chewing your water by the bottom of the bottle. But, at least ...
  5. Would KILL for an advil!

So...I've been having this nasty pain in my foot kind of like someone's stabbing me there. I think it's a pinched nerve because I've had the same thing in my left foot before. The only thing that got me through then was taking advil, motrin, or aleve. That was before they did the cortisone shot between my toes. I really hate needles and the shot between my toes literally had me balling my eyes out in the doctor's office. I can't take the advil or anything like it anymore. I really don't want ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast