Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Notoriousbig

1. NotoriousBigs 5 months post-op and some thoughts....

I don't weigh myself anymore...for me it's a no brainer. I have jeans and a mirror to monitor my weight. A lifestyle change for me means just that...was a slave to the scale for years. Not anymore. My waist went from about 54 to about 34/35 now...I'm good with that=}. I read posts about stalls, set backs, etc. Besides the serious medical issues...most posts I read about focuses on food. As an obese person, our lives revolved around food....still does. I pack my food everyday, I test what I can eat...everyday, ...
  2. NB's four month check-in...

Hello All, I got sleeved on July 13th, 2016. I will never, ever forget that date cause it changed my life forever. Honestly, I don't know how I feel about my sleeve. Some days, when I take a couple of big gulps of water after working out and "forget" that I can't do that...or eating something...anything and feeling it enter my sleeve and waiting for it to exit. Trying to gauge whether I'm full or not. My particular weird phenomena of eating something like chicken or oatmeal...something ...