Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. A little nervous about the surgery

Hello everyone finally got my surgery date last week is going to be on the 13th of this month. My Doctor offer the bypass instead of the sleeve, I was really thinking of doing the bypass because of my acid reflux. But am sticking to the sleeve am ready for this change. The only thing and am surprise is that they haven't told me to do a liquid diet or nothing I hear people on here saying they go 2 weeks on liquid diets.
  2. Setting up.

I am still figuring out this site. I wasn't sure if people really blog or not or should I. But 6 weeks out, I already know that I although I am not as active on this site as I could be, I take away a lot. And it has a place in my day that answers my questions, gives me support, even if I am just reading what everyone else wrote. I always felt you become successful due to those around you. So I am glad i am here.

I hoped for a calendar to track my weight loss and plateaus by date but ...
  3. At the hospital

Had surgery today and what an experience! So far so good but before almost had a change of heart. The moment right before and after surgery has been the worst. I said a prayer before going under and God took care of me and the others. It's surreal