Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LadyBug36

1. is it ok to speed up my type of foods?

I was tollerating soups very well so I went to puree pretty good. Now I have gone to regular foods.. somewhat.. and can tollerate them as long as I chew them very very good. I had some plane tuna on a wheat thin today for lunch and done pretty good. Its been 17 days since surgery and I have done really well. I have lost 33 pounds. I just wonder if I may have speeded things up too much? Any suggestions?
  2. What types of exercise is best?

What type of exercises is best for us to lose weight? I Have tried walking and of course thats my favorite. The only thing is I don't have a treadmil and it has rained so much since I got out of the hospital. I so want to just go out and walk walk walk.. I actually feel like walking! Which is so different from before.. All I wanted to do was sit on the couch and watch TV.
  3. Tired of this clear liquid diet!

I am so tired of this clear liquid diet.. I have been on liquids for 16 days! I have been on clear liquids for 9 of those days. I absolutely hate beef broth and chicken broth! I use to like it but thats all I can have. I even began hating jello. I know this is all necessary and I only have tomorrow to eat my last bit of broth and then my surgery on Friday! I can hardly wait! This is going to be the best thing I have ever done! I guess I just needed to let this out. My friends don't really understand. ...
  4. How bad is the pain after you wake from surgery?

I am having my surgery on Friday and am trying to prepare myself for just how bad I will hurt. My doctor doesn't give a pain pump so it will be whatever thru the iv for the first day. Is it as bad as I imagine? Explain as much as possible please? Thanks everyone!