Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

teresaloves2trvl

1. I'm gonna be on tv!!!

Been missing from here for awhile but been busy with a sick hubby. I have mentioned before about my hair loss. Well guess what? I'm going to get a makeover courtesy of a local Houston morning show-Great Day Houston! I sent them my picture and an email stating why I need it and some of my family and friends did also. This afternoon I got the news!!! They picked me! I am so excited! I go to a la te da salon in Houston on Tuesday where this celebrity hair stylist is going to re-do me. Then ...
  2. Missing My Drug

I miss my drug of choice right now more than at any other time since I was sleeved. I am struggling with a property tax situation that has me stressed out and worrying. And I have no emotional fix to turn to-I just have to suffer through it.

I have heard that some sleevers, having had their food as drug removed from them, turn to alcohol instead. I don't feel any inclination towards that. But right now a bowl of ice cream sounds mighty good.
  3. Sugar Sugar

Oh those sugar cravings! On the one hand I don't like super sweet things and on the other I crave sugar. I would say it makes no sense but actually it does. You see, I am an addict. I am addicted to sugar. It was how I gained so much weight. The things is though, the surgery turns the experience of sugar into an unpleasant one. It over powers your taste buds if there is a lot of it. The best way to describe it is it is like a glucose tolerance test-if you have ever had one of those you know ...
  4. New Pic! Down Another Size! So Hard To Believe!

I never in a million years thought I would be the size I am now. Pre surgery they told me not to expect to get below 220 realistically. Well I blew that one all to hell!!! I now weigh 180.5. And I eat pretty much what I want within reason. I just control the portions a lot better than I did when I was big.
    I recently got to where I can eat raw apples again and can even eat the peeling. In the past raw apples-even though peeled-didn't feel good to my tummy. Raw carrots are no problem ...
  5. New Pics! One Year Anniversary!

January 8th marked my one year anniversary since surgery. Since then I am down from a size 32 to a size 16 folks!!! A few days ago I was shopping for jeans again and had to go down another size. Have no idea what my weight is right now as I have no scales at home but will find out when I go to the doctor again in a couple of months. My weight loss has slowed thank goodness and I am eating much more than I did in the beginning. I can eat a whole taco now and half a sandwich with a pickle spear ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	040.JPG 
Views:	630 
Size:	896.0 KB 
ID:	16591   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	046.JPG 
Views:	582 
Size:	2.04 MB 
ID:	16592   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	044.JPG 
Views:	573 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	16593  
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast