Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Loss of muscle during weight loss lead to mucsle loss in the female area and now need surgery

I have lost over 50 pounds with the sleeve and amazingly so has my mom without the sleeve just eating smaller portions. She has not done the protein shakes and has lost a lot of mucsle everywhere, especially in her butt, calves and thighs. She is happy to be smaller and said she did not care that she lost muscle and would not do any protein shakes.

She did not care about the muscle loss till she realized that along with losing muscle in all those areas, she lost muscle tone in her ...
  2. Some good news

I measured on 6-9-15 and then again last night 6-25-15. So in 16 days I have lost 10.5 inches. Two inches from each thigh, calf, bust, butt. One and a half inches from waist, zero from arms. I did step on the scale finally yesterday morning and I showed 1 pound weight loss in the past few weeks. That really doesnt feel the best but at least it was something.
  3. 6 months out - frustrated

So I am 6 months out. I was constistently losing 2 lbs a week for a few months. Then all of the sudden 3 weeks ago I quit losing. I am not doing anything different, I just must be at a stall. I have never had one last 3 weeks! So 3 weeks without any weight loss has me so depressed. I want to cry. I feel like I am failing. It's hard to keep a positive attitude when the scale stops. I was ok with the first week, and even the second week. But when I weighed this week, I am not ok with ...
    Tags: stall Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  4. Two years ago June 24 2013 I changed my life for the better

so surgery was 24 June 2013 at University of Tennessee. Great experience after two liquid diets. First one abandoned as I had to go home for a family emergency to England an cancel my first operation date. So how do I feel 2 years on.? I have no regrets. I was 247 pounds and 5'5" so pretty big. I was getting sicker and more unhealthy. I stayed at 162 pounds for a short time.. Didn't get any further down. I am currently 175 pounds my body seems happy at that weight however I want to take ten ...
  5. thoughts on pregnancy and the fear weight gain

So pregnancy has been on my mind so much lately!! I have no kids but i'm very happy with my relationship, i'm 27 years old, and i am financially ready to start a family. I am a year and 6 months post op.The only thing that is scaring me is the thought of gaining weight!! I keep putting this goal of reaching 140lbs in my head before even thinking about kids.... Can anyone give me some positive feed back. My supporters say i look great and that i dont need to loose anymore weight. I think ive become ...