Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Stage 3 Post op-SHort and Sweet

this is just a ahhhhh, finally moment-sipping on some coffee (decaf, of course) but it still tastes niceeeeeeee.

Baby food/puree stage starts today-Sounds a bit wacko, to be excited about starting this stage, but its something other than full liquids.

Blessed day everyone
  2. 2 weeks post surgery

I am two weeks post surgery. I am down 34lbs. I am feeling great and my incisions are pretty much healed. Have my two week follow up on Wednesday. I am getting eager to be able to actually chew on some food versus all this liquid but I am loving this weight loss! It feels so good!
  3. update 2015

WELL IT' TWO YEARS LATER AND MY VSG DAY IS FAST APPROACHING. I WAITED SO LONG AND I AM SO READY TO DO THIS AND START MY NEW LIFE. NOT ONLY AM I LOOKING FORWARD TO LOSING THE WEIGHT I ALSO AM HOPING THAT THE SURGERY HELP ME WITH MY HOT FLASHES. I HAVE READ SO MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN THAT THEY ARE COLD. THAT IS SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE A WELCOMED SIDE AFFECT FOR ME. IAM NOW 53 YEARS YOUNG AND CANT WAIT!!!!! TO BE FINALLY ON THE LOSERS BENCH WITH ALL MY OTHER FELLOW SLEEVERS!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. I'm new here!! Hello everyone :D

HELLO EVERYONE HOW IS EVERYONE DOING!
    IM NEW HERE & IVE BEEN ENJOYIMG READING EVERYONES BLOG & I AINT GOING TO LIE, THEY'RE VERY INTERESTING IT HELPS ME ALOT ON WHAT I NEED TO KNOW. I FORGOT TO MENTION, IM PLANNING TO GET THE GASTRIC SLEEVE SOON JUST STILL GATHERING MORE INFORMATION ABOUT IT. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT ANYONES JOURNEY AND HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT GETTING THE SLEEVE BECAUSE AS FOR ME. IM WANTING IT SO BADLY BECAUSE I DONT FEEL HAPPY WITH MYSELF AND I THINK ITS TIME TO
  5. making changes

Is anyone having trouble wraping their mind around making the lifestyle changes? Eating mostly protein and vegies and water? And doing exercise? My mind has gone back to before surgery not wanting to make the changes. I was 6 months out, doing well at 85 pounds lost then my losing stopped, I got so disappointed that I went back to old habits? Any ideas how to help?