Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 6 months and half way there

Tomorrow will be 6 months from my surgery date and I have lost half the weight I want to lose...probably more as I am on vacation in Hawaii and without a scale! I know my clothes feel looser than they did a few days ago so I am excited to see what the numbers actually are when I get home in another week. Even if there is no change on the scale, I am losing inches, and that's just fine with me. Walking and swimming so much that the Island foods (and drinks!!) are having no effect on me What ...
  2. The first time I realized I was getting my life back!

This song is one that was very dear to me after surgery for a few reasons. One, i love the words, it to me was a song of forgiveness for myself, and hope for the future. I recorded this one for my son...because he is my reason. Over look the beginning, my mic messed up at the beginning of the song, and it has been years since I sang or recorded anything...so my vocals are no where near up to par...but the first time I play it back to myself...my son loved it, and it was the first time I really realized ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hoobastank_reason_photo_01_ds.jpg 
Views:	363 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	22233  
  3. I thought this would make for an interesting journey post...What do you think?

[QUOTE=zmdh39;485905]I think this may very well be the perfect song for both pre and post op:

[video=youtube_share;6KQakehgqzw]http://youtu.be/6KQakehgqzw[/video][/QUOTE]

What song best represents your journey, click on the link and share with the rest of us!

[URL="http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/tell-us-about-your-journey-getting-a-gastric-sleeve/48712-i-thought-this-would-make-for-an-interesting-journey-post-what-do-you-think-5.html"]ht ...
  4. Nsv.............

Went shopping tonight and bought a pair of boots! Actually first pair that I have ever had, NEVER was able to get them zipped. Even when I was a teen, none of them would zip. How awesome it is to be able to do something that I have wanted to do for over 30 years!! Filled with an enormous amount of gratitude!!!!! SMILING!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Day 5/6

As always i got on the scales this morning and finally im under 200 which makes me feel fan bloody tastic. I'm drinking more and at ease and only bearable pain, nothing much at all. More bloods today as my CRP levels are still high but that should go down im guessing. Im going food shopping today with my daughter so she can do the hard work i'll just point lol. Enjoying the break from work as well.