Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sucessful surgery

5 post-op and doing well so far. The gas pains are almost gone. Leaning to sip liguids and pace myself with intake. Feeling really good. Walked at lot this am. Good luck to everyone who is recovering from my group in Mexico on 06.29.2012. Best wishes to all who are starting the journey. Hang in there--the best is yet to come.

1. 6 mo.surgeryversary; Onederland

Made my goal of Onderland at 6 most post surgery. Loving my sleeve and feeling very blessed. Happy New Year to all and best wishes.
  2. Bama Girl loving my sleeve

This gulf coast Bama girl is loving her sleeve and the new me lifestyle. I now truly eat to live and not live to eat. In my 5th month post surgery and have had no complications or issues. A little hair loss but the Biotin medication has helped that. Have gone from size 26W to size 16/14. Swimming laps 5 days a week and weight training 2x week has helped with toning. Will plan for plastic surgery in the summer. Best wishes to all on your personal journey. Roll Tide Roll.
  3. 7 Weeks out and Very Blessed

I am so blessed to be doing so well 7 weeks after surgery. The weight is coming off and I feel so good. I wish all the very best in your own weight loss journey.