Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

phillygirl8133

1. 8 weeks out

Hey all I'm down too 219 yay this has been so crazy I am trying to different foods I like but still having a hard time I cannot eat bread rice pasta or pork it's to hard and it gets stuck so I just eat chicken and Wendy's chili maybe eggs I still drink my protein shakes but lately it's been rough anyways I'm not going bike riding and I love it I haven't done it in 20 years lol my husband is loving that I lost all this weight lol sex is very different ha ha had to mention it lol I'm having issues ...
  2. Two weeks

Ok so I officially stat my two week diet tomorrow who knew I would be so excited to start another diet lol this one is so different cause I know I'll be getting something out of it for once so my doctor wants me to start 1000 cal diet just to shrink my liver comparing to the liquid diets if been seeing on here I am glad I ain't doing that lol my kids would torture me I'm so nervous of the process I know the out come but it's really dealing with emotions I guess I never had to deal with
  3. Last visit

So today I went to my nutrition class the amount of money they charge you is insane 200 a class thank god I work for the hospital and don't have to pay their we're 11 people in that class I think they need to make it a copay cause some people just can't get that kinda cash anyways, I listen and learn this is not going to be easy I'm so scared ,scared I'm going to mess this up I mean I went to the food store to buy my food to be on the 2 week diet and my mind was just all over the place idk y this ...
  4. Sleep study

So I'm having my sleep study done tonight in a hotel this is one advantage I like lol KID FREE yay me ha ha
  5. I cant friggin wait!!!!!

I Only have 2 months go to untill all this testing done and get my surgery date im hoping but in the mean while i am driving myself crazy i think iv been on you tube and all these other webs ALL DAY everyday i think i just need a break and see where this is going to take me i am just so excited that if and when ill get this i will back to myself again lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast