Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Back pain?

Has anyone experience considerable back pain beginning week 2? Just below my shoulder blades, an acking pulsing pain. Reached an all time high tonight and not sure what to do to help it. Any advice? Anyone else experience this?
  2. 6 days after surgery

Had surgery a week ago and I am doing really well. I have already lost 12 lbs and very excited to lose much more. Just very tired of soft foods. I just want to say that Dr. Choi and everyone at Larkin hospital in Miami are the best. Treated really well and and my husband was treated just as well. Thank you Dr. Choi and staff.
  3. over night stay turns into a 2 night stay

So i thought i was going home today everything is going well except my heart rate is a lil high an my blood count is low so my doctor decided to keep me over night.
    I love her she's takes very good care of her Patiences....
  4. Does anyone eat Beef Jerky for protein intake???

Does anyone eat any Beef Jerky to get your protein in? The one I eat is 80 calories for about 3 pieces and 11grams of protein.
  5. Headed for success!!!

I had my sleeve surgery on Tuesday November 17th, weighing 215.8. I did my one week weigh in today and came in at 205.4 lbs. That's a total weight loss of 10.4 lbs in just 7 days. So happy with that and the rate of my recovery. Dealing with some food demons in my head still but happy with my decision. Can't wait to see what I have to say one year from now. We will see!