Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jinoshio.Sote

Weight Loss?

Rate this Entry
Should I expect to keep losing 10-20 lbs a month - or will it slow down? If I only lose 5 lbs in a month is that good? When should I start worrying about how little I am losing? I know it is still early for me to be worrying about this - but I have soooo much weight that I need to lose. It feels like I will NEVER reach my goal.

Submit "Weight Loss?" to Digg Submit "Weight Loss?" to del.icio.us Submit "Weight Loss?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Weight Loss?" to Google

Tags: food, weight loss Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It is not a race. You did not put the weight on all at once. Each of us will lose at varying rates. There will be times when the scales don't move for weeks or even months at a time. Focus on health and less on actual weight. Work with your medical team to identify your weight loss target goal.
    I was sleeved three months ago and I've lost 45lbs so ok. Though I have stalled for three weeks. I know I'm not drinking enough though. Good luck and relax my petal. We all loose at different rates xx
    wk 1 I lost 8.2 lbs , week 2 i lost nothing on the scale but my shirts are smaller. it is different for everyone. the goal is healthy lifestyle changes along with surgery that allows overall weight loss. 20 lbs a month is good i am still at month 1 and no where near 20 lbs yet.