Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

juztjes

1. 5 Months Post Op - Check In - Before and After Pics

Quote Originally Posted by juztjes View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I just wanted to stop by and check in. Life has been hectic and I havent been on as much...heck it's summertime and I wanna be out enjoying it! Saturday marked my 5 month surgiversary.Wow...time flies! It doesnt seem that long ago!

I think I am doing pretty good. I think we all wish and hope for more/faster weight loss but I also think we all know where there are areas in our plans that we could improve upon or change to get better results
  2. 3 Month Surgi-versary - With Pics

Today marks 3 months since I had surgery. This has not been easy...but it has been worth it!
    65 lbs gone!

Size 24 pants to a size 18...(can put on a 16 but it's still a little snug for my liking...and I am not a fan of camel toe!)
    Size 3X tops to a size 1X

A little NSV that I am sure that other ladies can appreciate: I can see the seat between my thighs when I am sitting! LOL

Here are some before and after pics of my progress so
  3. 31 Days Post Op - 11 Days - Nothing Lost

Warning -- YES here's another post about a stall --- if you dont want to hear/read about it...move on!

I had my surgery on 2/19 and was doing fairly well until 11 days ago when the scale stopped moving. I was averaging about a pound a day.....then nothing...day after day....for the past 11 days....nothing. I am so frustrated.

At my first visit with the surgeon I weighed 295.
    Pre-Op appointment 286,
    Day of Surgery (after 2 weeks liquid diet) 269.
  4. The Re-Birth of Jes

February 19 2014 is my surgery date. I am scared, nervous, emotional, optimistic, anxious, and every other emotion you can imagine!

I feel like this will be my re-birth! I know it will be a struggle and alot of work on my part....and a long journey, but I am soooooo ready! I want to find out what I have been missing out on for 37 years! I have been overweight my entire life and I am SICK of it!

I cant wait to say good bye to the big girl clothes, hiding in oversized ...