Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

toutdesuite

1. In a Heartbeat!

Before deciding to have sleeve surgery, I asked a lot of people if they'd do it again, and most responded with, "in a heartbeat!" Even some who had experienced complications said they'd do it again. I recently asked SeasonsChange, who suffered with severe acid reflux after surgery, if she and her husband would do it again, and you guessed it -- her reply was "in a heartbeat."

So now 10 weeks out I can ask myself, would you do it again, and reply with an emphatic, ...
  2. 5 days Post Op

My surgery was on the morning of 3/3/14 and it's already the 5th day out.

I've had a remarkably easy recovery and attribute it to God and all the prayers of friends and family that were lifted up to Him before, during, and after my surgery.

I woke up from surgery in minor pain -- on a scale of 1 to 10 it was about a 5. I could definitely feel something was cut inside me -- my stomach. It seemed like an eternity but was probably only 5 minutes before I was handed ...
  3. Day 14 -- Pre-Op Diet

Clear liquids only today. I'm sipping on an Isopure clear passion fruit flavored protein drink. My surgery is schedule for 7:30 am tomorrow morning.
  4. Day 13 -- Pre-Op Diet

One more day and a wake-up call!
  5. Day 12 -- Pre-Op Diet

One more day of protein drinks followed by one day of clear liquids. Two more days and a wake up call!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast