Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Dimplezzz2002

1. Nsv

I had an amazing NSV...my daughter and I went on a cruise last week and.....drum roll....I did not need a seat belt extender on the plane!!! I had WLS in October and to date I've lost 60 pounds.
  2. Happy New Year!!!

This is my first New Years Day in my whole adult life when I am not recovering from a food binge that started on Thanksgiving. This is my first New Years Day in my adult life when I don't feel sad and depressed about my weight. This is the first New Years Day in my adult life that I don't feel anxious and already defeated about starting a new diet to get my weight under control. My sleeve took that monkey off my back and for that I am so grateful.
  3. NSV Today

I went to buy a dress today. Pre-op size was 24-26, depending on the dress. Today's size....20!!! I am soooooo excited.
  4. Celebrating My Two Month Surgiversary!!!

Whoo hoo! It's been two months since I was sleeved. I've lost a total of 51 pounds. I lost 26 pounds pre-op and I've lost 25 pounds post-op. I am soooo excited
  5. Double Protein Healthy Shot Delivered!!!

I am now 5 days post-op and have been having a hard tine getting in my 60/60 especially the 60 grams of protein. I was really anxious about getting the protein because many women on YouTube spoke about hair loss and I don't want to lose my hair.

While in the hospital they served Healthy Shot which is only 2.5 oz but it packs an impressive 24 grams of protein! Being on Phase II when I am restricted to 1/4 -1/2 cups at a time with only 3-5 grams per serving it was tough...nearly impossible. ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast