Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

itsjusmycize

1. a few answers

Thank you all again for your encouraging words and prayers. To answer in part some of your questions. My wife in perfect health. She simply wanted to avoid (if possible) having health problems later in life with het weight. Thank you all again. The memorial fund information has been posted. Please visit our profile and blogs thanks.
  2. Thank You.

My Family and I thank you all for your kind words of comfort and for your prayers. I will load photos soon. It is just so hard to sit here and relive the memories of all that has happened. Please be patient with me. Thank you.
  3. The Passing of my Angel

Hear me Please. We came home after sleeve and seemed to to be doing well the next day. Second day simply could not get anything down and liquids would not stay down. Pain was understandable. Third day turned over in bed and thought She pulled something. Called the Doctors office to inform them ( the support staff) they didn't think much of it and prescribed her a liquid pain medication. Vomiting began and the support staff seemed to think it was all failry norm though varying ...
  4. The Passing of an Angel.

Hello everyone. The love of my life and the joy of our children was sleeved on 9-11-2014 she passed away 9-27-2014. I will tel her beautiful and sad story soon. Please pray for our family. Words cannot explain our pain.
  5. Home Sweet Home !!!

Hello, again. We made it home yesterday... had to pass through a rainy storm. Is that not ironic? The story of so many of our lives..."passing through a storm.." Well, I assure you that we have the victory!
    Please allow me to clear up my earlier posting. I posted for my wife after her surgery, while she was recovering, and I think that when I said WE ARE SLEEVED it caused some to think both my wife and I have been sleeved. I have not,,, but my wife has.... and because we are ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast