Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

chobbs77562

1. First appt since surgery

I had my first appt since my surgery, I HAVE LOST 20 POUNDS!!! I am excited. I am concerned about feeling so weak and lethargic. Doctor said it could be the anesthesia , it could be stored in my fat for up to a couple of weeks. Still can't drive. He increased my diet to soft--soups , mashed potatoes, cottage cheese, soft cheeses, greek yogurt, refried beans. I still have a cough, my pulmonologist started me on an antibiotic. He seems to be pleased with how I am doing. Just wish I felt better. ...
  2. Tomorrows the day

I am so excited. I will leave for the hospital in 4 hours. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 a m for an 8:30 surgery.
  3. Surgery was postponed

Good Morning everyone. I am so disappointed, the doctor had to postpone my surgery due to the meds I am on. He has to taper down my Prednisone I am on, I hope I don't have any asthma attacks. I was so ready for Monday to come and have the surgery, now it is on 9/3. Only a week , but it seems like forever. How do I go about changing my surgery date on here? Everyone has been so nice on here, thanks for all the welcomes I have received.