Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Shannon'sVSG

1. Random Thoughts

Good Morning Community!

It's currently 1:45 AM CST and I am unable to sleep. Call it anxious, nerves, excitement, or a combination of all three, but I find myself wide awake in anticipation of my 10:20 AM scheduled surgery this morning, so I figured "who better to spend time with during these wee hours than the GS Community!"

As previously stated, I am unsure if it I am anxious, nervous, or excited, but one thing is certain, I am happy that a resolve to this ...
  2. Sidelined...Again.

Hi everyone.

I'm going to keep this short as I am typing with one finger with my left hand (I am right-handed.)

I broke my elbow on my right arm and cannot type very well right now. Hence the delayed responses. I am still here and reading posts, just not posting myself.

I do apologize and hope you understand.

Shannon
  3. Home Sweet Home...It Feels Great to Be Back

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to drop in and to say hello to you all.

It's been a tiring and equally trying time for me since my mother's passing, and with some issues still lingering, it makes for an unusual situation trying to tend to her last wishes. But I digress...

I've thought about you all many times and had considered dropping by on a few occasions, but it just felt like I would have been over taxing myself by doing so, so I opted to simply remain ...
  4. Touching Base

Hi everyone!

I wanted to express my gratitude for the well wishes everyone displayed through this difficult time - and what a difficult time it has been.

I will once again be MIA as of Monday due to the fact that I am leaving town for my mother's hometown to take of some much needed business that she has left behind.

Know that you are all in my thoughts, and that I haven't forgotten about any of you. This has simply been a time consuming process, and ...
  5. I've Had A Rough Go of Things Lately

I want to apologize for my absence as of late. It has been complete chaos around the home, and as such I have been made to deal with some things that were not only unexpected, but somewhat devastating. Allow me to briefly explain...

I received a phone call from someone in my family whose sole purpose was to to inform me of the passing of my Mother. I won't get in to all of the sordid details surrounding said phone call, but I will say that I was a little caught off guard by this news. ...
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast