Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Zetagirl66

1. Back in the Game !!

So today I got back into my workout routine after a month and 1/2 of NOT putting my health and happiness first. I was working way too many hours and not enjoying my life. I decided to stop allowing the stress of a high power job stop me from doing the best for me. Because at the end of the day if I die tomorrow they will clean off my desk send my family some flowers and their business will push on as if I wasn't even here. Therefore I HAVE to put me first and from now on I will. I got up this morning ...
  2. It's Been Way Too Long and I am Struggling

Hey gang,
    It's been way too long since I have posted on here. I have joined some weight loss groups with my friends on FB and I am posting more over there. But I do believe that I have to cone back home if you will and post here. I have been STRUGGLING a LOT lately. I have been on a plateau for about 2 months. I then had a weight loss break through dropped 5 lbs last week. And this week I gained 8 !! I am so freaking mad at myself for that. I know that I have to do better but I am slacking, ...
  3. So Upset with Myself Damn near 5 lb Weight Gain

OK it's apparent that I am just completely messed up in the head. Who in the hell spends $5k to get surgery and loose almost 60 lbs and then put 5 back on once the stall broke! I DO that's who!! How stupid can I be??? I have been eating way too many potato chips and drinking darn near every night. I am so mad at myself so I am blogging about it so that I won't keep making the same mistakes. Trying to hide my failures so that others won't see how vulnerable I am over this one area of life. I am in ...
  4. 58 lbs and Counting

So it's been a while since I have updated my blog.. I gotta get better at doing that. I am 58 lbs down I can't believe that !! It's been an interesting journey with this weight loss. I am having a good day today!! Yay me!!
  5. So I Have Been Slacking and I Gotta Confess

It's been ages since I been on the board and blogging so this might take a minute to get it all out. I have been majorily screwing up my weight loss! There I said it !! Whew it hurts to know that I have not conquered my mental demons as much as I thought I would with this surgery. I knew it wouldn't be a cure all but I did think that with this tool I would be better at managing my weight loss and staying committed to eating right and working out. NOT I have not been eating enough or all of the right ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast