Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

wyyldnite

1. it's been a year since surgery now...

im doing this from my phone so its going to look funny when youre reading it.

anyways. its been 13 months since my surgery. im now in a size 13/14 jeans but those are loose in the waist. i can probably do a 12 but my thighs are stull pretty big. (all the loose skin)

my boyfriend of 4 yrs and i broke up (its been on and off for awhile) but we still see each othet on occassion. its funny, after we broke up and now that im smaller he kisses me. it took him 4 yrs to ...
  2. 9 months post op and sicker than i was prior to surgery

I am 9 months post op and i am a bit unhappy with my bariatric team. They have not been following me like they should be. I went to my primary because i have been feeling so sick and tired. Very lathargic. He said on physical appearance he didnt think i was anemic. He did bloodwork. my ferretin came back almost depleted meaning i am severely anemic. So anemic in fact i have to go in for iron infusion treatments. I am so pissed at my batiatric team for lying to me. They told me the gastric ...
  3. 2.5 months since surgery

it's been 2.5 months since my surgery and i am down 50 lbs. already! no stallls thankfully. i've not been as active as i should be because of my pain issue with my back but i had another procedure on my back last week and the pain is decreased so i should be able to start exercising now.

it messes with my head a bit when i look in the mirror. seems like my stomach is bloated but i can actually see all the weight loss. i am into a 2x tshirt now and they are baggy on me. i can ...
  4. Hormones and hair...

Maybe it's just me but since my surgery my hair on my head and all my body hair went from being coarse to super soft! Maybe it's a fluke but my chin hairs that I had went from being manly hard stubble to super fine and very soft. My hair on my head is so soft it's not even funny. It's really shiny too. I wash my hair daily but seems like by the end of the day it looks oily but it's not. I didn't change shampoos... still using my Pantene and Garnier. But wow I have such great hair right now. ...
  5. Recipes from my nutritionist

High Protein Soup and Smoothie Recipes:

Berry Cheesecake Smoothie:
    1/2 c 1% cottage cheese
    1/2 oz neufchatel cheese (low fat cream cheese)
    1/2 c non fat milk
    artificial sweetener as desired
    1/4 c berries (any type)

blend ingredients until smooth and creamy
    calories 184 protein 20g

high protein fruit punch

6 oz sugar free fruit drink (crystal light, sugar free koolaid, sugar free lemonade)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast