Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. New Year, New ME!

As the new year approaches, I wonder what my 2019 resolution will be 🤔. For years I’ve been saying that my New Years resolution is to lose weight and be healthy. FINALLY after years of struggling, in 2018 I made my resolution a reality. I’ve lost 108 Lbs! I worked on becoming a healthier me and with that came a drastic drop of high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high sugar levels. (diabetes runs in the family on both sides!) Will your 2019 become your REALITY? What’s your new years ...
  2. Grateful! Fortunate! Healthy!

A little over 7 months ago I weighed 290 pounds. Today I weigh 193, which is more or less optimal for my 6-foot frame. Losing 97 pounds has been maybe the best thing that's ever happened to me. I feel better physically, and I have newfound confidence in my ability to accomplish my goals.

For as long as I can remember I've been on/off countless different weight loss programs where I'd lose the weight and gain back double. I'm really fortunate to have had the surgery with Dr. Fielding ...
  3. its been a while....

Its been a while since y last post but felt the need to share today!!! Exciting news!!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30741475_10215482730237115_7145945069298647040_n.jpg 
Views:	730 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	27583Was shocked this morning to finally be under 200 lbs. I haven’t seen 199 since probably 8th or 9th grade. Down 90 Lbs today! I’ve gone from a size XXL- M/L and 42 waist to 32! In the pic on the right I was able to fit both my legs in one side of my old 42 waist pants. I feel great!!!

Surgery: November 1st, 2017
    SW: 289
    CW: 199
  4. Almost 15 Months Out-Progress Pictures-Exercise is Your Best Friend

So I am happy to report that I am almost 15 months out (2/3/18) and have been in maintenance for a while now. So far it has been easy. I love to run and strength train. It makes me feel strong. I think it helps make maintenance easier. I also have noticed a considerable amount of improvement in my loose skin due to exercising, especially around my knees. I am not embarrassed to wear shorts or skirts. I know it will continue to improve with continued exercise and good nutrition. I cannot stress ...
  5. Oh Yeah-Look What You Just Made Me Do-So Excited-Love My Sleeved Life

I am sooo very excited. So much good going on in my life. I have one more week left in my old department then I start training for my new job. I will be working as a First Party Injury Adjuster. I am really excited about my new role. I did find out who my new manager will be. I actually know her (sort of) because she was a friend of mines manager 2 years ago when I worked in a different department. Also, I already know 3 people who will be on my new team so that is exciting as well. So I ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast