Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

RoDean

1. Dentist

Can anyone recommend a good Dentist in Tijuana?
  2. Second Surgery and again...failure

So, I went to have my re-sleeve in March of this year and I feel as though I have been a victim of the worlds biggest fraud. I am almost 99% positive that I was cut open on the table and absolutely nothing was done to my stomach. I woke up and had the easiest recovery in the world, with the exception of felling as though I had, had a surgery and been on anesthesia. I began "sipping fluids" as soon as Dr. Almanzas team would let me and went through cup after cup of apple juice and broth, ...
  3. 100 lbs of fat and remorse and guilt and depression....

GONE, ALL GONE....I have lost 101 lbs and still going down. I now will get my 100%real, not vinyl cowboy boots I promised myself as a reward for losing 100 lbs. I am over the moon with happiness and healthiness!!!!!!!
  4. Non scale victory!!!

SO, I HAVE HIT A PERSONAL MILESTONE...I FIT INTO A SIZE 10 THIS MORNING, BOUGHT THE CAPRIS LAST YEAR AT SHOPKO ON CLEARANCE, NEVER EVEN TOOK THE TAGS OFF, PUT THEM ON THIS MORNING, AND THEY FIT, NOT EVEN A LITTLE TIGHT!!! I CAN NEVER, EVER, NOT EVEN WHEN I WAS 10, REMEMBER BEING A SIZE 10, 11/12 AND 13/14 IS THE SMALLEST SIZE I CAN REMEBER FROM MY YOUTH.

I AM VERY EXCITED FOR THE SECOND 1/2 OF THIS JOURNEY I AM ON!!!
  5. Weight lost

So, I am 2 weeks out from my surgery and 11 lbs down. On my 5 day clear liquid pre-op diet which I followed to a "T" I lost a whopping 1 ounce. I was so mad. I knew something was broken with my sleeve and that proved it. I am so glad I had the revision and that the weight is coming off again. I am now 10 lbs away from 100 total lbs lost. I told my husband that this morning and then told him he better start saving his money, because my goal was always once 100 lbs were off, I got ...
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast