Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

eytria

2 wk post op

Rate this Entry
Well, I'm up early and getting ready to head to the city for my 2 week post op. I have mixed emotions and a ton of questions. I'm trying to make notes of everything, so I don't forget to ask. This place has been a true life line the last 2 weeks and I could never say thank you enough. I will up date when I get back.

Submit "2 wk post op" to Digg Submit "2 wk post op" to del.icio.us Submit "2 wk post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "2 wk post op" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Smart idea to write down your questions, I remember doing that. Good luck!
    Hope your day goes well.
    well, DR was concerned I lost 31.5 lbs since surgery. I guess I need a new scale and fix my weigh in numbers. At least I got to go to soft foods and the nutritionist helped me find a unflavored protein that I can put on or in almost anything so that should help too. Instead of going to my 6 week post op I do have to check back in in 2 more weeks. Did anyone else have a problem with losing too much weight too fast at first???
    My drs standard is not to eat soft puree food til week 4 but I'm almost to week 3 on wed. I have already lost 34 pounds I'm really weak headaches all the time and getting dyhrated should I go ahead and try to eat soup grits potatoes?
    I would stick to your dr's orders and let them know about the dehydration and head aches.
    How are you feeling Eytria? It does seem like a lot to drop in just 2 weeks. But if you are feeling good, then it's ALL good.
    I was having a really hard time but now that I'm on soft foods I can eat a little carbs that has been holding me over really well actually. I'm not getting the blood sugar drops like I was and the morning dizzy sweats are gone and no more shaking. I feel SOOOO much better and my husband went and bought me the unflavored protein to add to my food. I needed my check up lol thought I'd never say that before. I have energy again and my mood is improving with it. Like my DR said everyone is different and I apparently just needed a different fuel lol. Thanks for asking =)
    Updated 10-10-2015 at 12:17 PM by eytria (grammer)