Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

patricia.goddard

1. Wow!!! Its time

Its here, I leave for the airport in 3 hours. I must say I did not sleep well last night, my stomach is full of butterflies, my head is full of silly thoughts. Maybe that's way I have been feverishly working to get things in order this week you would think I wasn't coming back. I have no idea why, I am a three time cancer survivor, if God got through that this is a walk in the park. Maybe its because I doing this alone, and away from home, don't know... I am very excited that I have managed to loose ...
  2. details PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Can someone, anyone that has had their surgery done by Dr. Mario Almanza at the Jerusalem Hospital please that the time to write a detailed account like the one that K9Sport called
    "Well, I did it"
  3. Ready to go..... W/ a few questions

Well here I go,...My surgery is scheduled for June, 24th with Dr. Mario Almanza in Tijuana, Mexico.

Needless to say my family and I have a few QUESTIONS... I have done a vast amount of research about the gastric sleeve, the pre-op and post-op diet. I feel as though I am fully informed as far as that part goes.

I do know that the sleeve is what is best for me. However my family is truly concerned with the trip to Tijuana. They have concerns about the quality of the ...