Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

hersheygurl007

1. Time to get this excess skin removed!!

Can anyone tell me who and where are the best doctors for tummy tuck/thigh excess skin removal. I really don't want to travel outside the country but, I will for the best. Please any and all suggestions!!
  2. Who's Skinny??!!

Hello Family,
    Ok. Today was a weird day. Why? Because it rained in California today!
    No, that's not it. I went to see my in laws, they have not seen me in about 3 months. I knocked on the door and I saw them looking out the peephole, but didn't recognize me, so they opened the door, and when the did, they were like Wow!! Your so skinny, What happened to you? What do you mean what happened to me? Nothing I'm fine. You have lost so much weight. Oh I just have been watching what I eat(literally), ...
  3. Is he serious?!!!!

Hey Family,
    Well today was my 2 month post op, I have been doing good ,I thought (lost 37-39lbs, between dr scale/mine). So I go in get weighed and I'm happy. I exercise 5 days a week, and I drink protein shakes 2 times a day, then cottage cheese, egg beaters, tuna, yogurt etc. for 3rd meal. Oh and about 3-4 16oz bottles of water a day.
    First of all I just got to the point where I'm able to drink a entire shake(25g) a few days ago, and I've been on protein water, yogurt, beef jerky, ...
  4. Tell them to Kiss your Grits!!!

I know how you feel, I had the same issues. I did all the work and didn't see a pound lost. I ate right, did exercise and even gave up the soda, and nothing!! After the move to California, it seemed I gained even more(227) was my highest, (110) was my lowest. I was a steady 126 for years then all of a sudden, I had several deaths back to back(mother, brother, closet cousin), I was outta control. After the last two years and the weight was not moving, I made the decision that it was time for me to ...
  5. Pain in throat!!!

Hey Guys,
    I was just wondering if anyone has ever had a pain in there throat, when they swallow. It hurts a lot when I inhale. I have only drank water and protein shakes, so I know its not food stuck. If anyone has had this problem, or any advice(besides call my dr., I've just sent him a text) let me know.
    Thanks in advance.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast