Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Question New Sleever

Hi sleeve family I have a question ? I'm four days out from surgery and I'm still having a little shortness of breath when I breathe and I have a lot of swelling is that normal? When I went in for my surgery I weighed in at 268 and I've stepped on the scale at home and now I'm 298 and I don't understand how my weight went up so much. Help Help Help!!
  2. Trying to find a doctor

My surgeon is in AR. Does anyone know of one around Midland or Lubbock, TX?
  3. Sore nipples - massive nsv!!!!

i know it sounds weird but having sore nipples means (to me) that i'm running long and hard. i didn't think i was ever going to be able to run like this in my life again. Most people around me have no clue about the "NSV" and going up to my friends and saying my nipples hurt gets me more sympathy than celebration.

Two front teeth, nothing ... give me sore nipples any day; my wonderful, albeit strange, gift for the holidays ...
  4. I'm eating more than ever...yikes out of control, getting sleeved Jan 6

Well I started out at a bmi of 31 but I think I will be a 32 pretty soon. Yep, going hog wild, pretty much out of control at this point. I am eating food that I have not eaten in years. Going a little crazy eating all my favorites. Did any other sleevers go crazy like this before surgery?
  5. Called the Doctor and the doctor said...

Hey all...spoke w/my doctor today...told her all the ugly truth...she didn't slap me, but she did say as long as nothing hurts, it is not broken. I WILL, however, drink only full liquids until Jan 7, and no more experimentation! I will visit her then. Just sayin' ... thanks for all concern... smiles!