Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. being fat

Ok, I just have to say this, I went to the surgeon to see about my gallbladder and all I heard was how his tools wouldn't be able to reach through my body and that I would be a big health risk. Hell, the gastric sleeve surgeon didn't give me a second thought when I got the sleeve. Heart and lungs are just fine. He wanted me to go to another doctor and get the balloon or some such thing in me to make my stomach smaller, doc, that's not my problem, I love junk food, hows that??? Gawd doctors drive ...
  2. 21 weeks-Healthy Dogs-Walking on Sunshine

Another week farther out from surgery. It is amazing how quickly it seems to be passing. 21 weeks and 52 lbs. (72 lbs total) That is nothing to complain about. I went upstairs to my old department at work to see an old friend who just came back to San Antonio. (He had moved and worked for our company in Phoenix for a year and just came back on Monday.) He was so shocked and complimentary on my weight loss. I also ran into a whole bunch of other friends from before my promotion in July. ...
  3. #TBT 18 to 48

Now that I've lost weight, I love #tbt. A good reminder of where I've been and where I'm going..

https://downthescale.com/2017/03/30/from-18-to-48/
  4. Almost 5 Years Out this MAY

I will be 5 years out this May and I am still doing great. I can eat a little more now and I am in a bad habit of eating things I shouldn't eat. I am currently 174 lbs and would like to get to 160. I am starting today getting back on track. If anyone has any encouragement, I would love to hear it. Has anyone kinda of started over with liquids for a week and then start adding good food back in to get back on track after being several years out from surgery?
  5. Dr. Visit tomorrow

So tomorrow my daughter and I go see the surgon. I know we will be signing papers for surgery but not sure what else. I am hoping we get our surgery dates and presurgrey diet. But i dont know what to expect. I am so excited.
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast