Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Juliebythec

1. Plastics anyone?

Looking for a referral for a cosmetic surgeon in Mexico. I've spoken to a few around where I live and costs are, just like the sleeve, prohibitive.
    Thanks for ant help!
  2. I have arrived in Mexico!

I booked this entire trip through Medical TOurism and all I can say is it has gone perfectly so far. Everyone is prompt and so very kind. The patient coordinator met me at the hotel and was so nice she had had the surgery just 1 month ago and told me she breezed through it. I will post tomorrow, surgery is at 1:00 and boy m I ready.
    I must admit I am not hungry and have not eaten a thing for 8 days only shakes and plain yogurt. The rep told me she lost 26 pounds her first week after surgery. ...
  3. Buying in prep?

Quote Originally Posted by Bufflehead View Post
    Little Verbena, I got my protein powder samples online. I wanted to post links but can't because I haven't reached 15 posts here yet. Anyway, try Googling:
    "Unjury starter kit"
    "BJ's Bariatrics Syntrax Sample Pack"
    "Nashua Nutrition Protein Powder Samples"
    "Vitalady Protein Samples"
    and you should get some good results.
  4. A Chefs Perspective

Quote Originally Posted by chefjake99 View Post
    Hello there all. I wanted to write something in response to many comments made by people to threads that I have started in the past. I apologize that it has taken me this long to respond. I have been hesitant to voice my opinions for many reasons: everyone is different, I am not a doctor or nutritionist (although I have taken classes in nutrition as part of culinary school), and some people may take offense to what I have to say. In other posts I have gotten responses saying things like "what