Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JenMN

1. A monumental step in my journey!

I am proud to share with you all my joyful and tearful results from the scale today 299.4lbs! Joyful because today I am below 300lbs for probably the 1st time in about 13 yrs, tearful because of the same reason! But I did it this is real!!! Has it been easy hell no it hasn't but is it worth hell yes it is! I am happier than I have been in a very long time. I have had problems with pain since surgery just been told after a CT scan that it is muscularskeletal and in time and with excercise and possibly ...
  2. Not sure what's going on?

Hi, I got sleeved on 2-3-14 I am down 28lbs since day of surgery after having gained 10 lbs the first week post op from swelling and gas. I have been doing everything I've been told to I am on my 5th week soft foods now, was trying new high protein soft foods and was doing ok, but find myself reverting back to only yogurt,cottage cheese,poached eggs and fresh blueberries, bananas, and canned fruit in water, everything else seems to have too much flavor, too heavy, and makes me feel ill I can't even ...
  3. 5th week Post OP

Hi I'm new here this is my 1st post. I'm Jen I had the vertical sleeve on Feb 3.
    I am doing well I lost 23lbs on my pre surgery liquid diet and 27lbs since my surgery. I don't know if this happens to other people but do you guys forget to eat sometimes because you're not hungry? I can't tolerate too many different foods yet seems I do best with a poached egg, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, and canned fruits in water, or berries. I have had pain in my left shoulder and on my left side since ...