Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sharonlags

1. 2 year anniversary (1-10-15) my healthy new life!

It has been 2 years since being SLEEVED! The best decision I ever made! So much more energy, confidence, and happiness! Even though when I see someone struggling with their weight and know they can benefit from this surgery, its a personal decision! I tell my patients to educate themselves about the surgery, do all the preliminary tests, tell only people you can trust and not bring you down or very skeptical, and then make the decision. I took my time doing the tests, researching the procedure, ...
  2. It's a year and a half since my surgery of January 10, 2013!!!

Here I am a year and a half after my surgery, never in a million years would I have thought that I would feel and look healthy again! It is life changing, life inspiring, and loving myself inside and out! It has been also emotional at times... for instance, I was in a clothing store with my teenage daughters shopping in April. Mostly junior size clothes and now I can fit in these clothes BUT now I'm 45 years old. I can't wear low riders with my ass hanging out nor do I want to. I don't even ...
  3. One Year Postop for me and my husband got his surgery date!!! Woohoo!!!

It was so exciting today going to the surgeon for my one year followup and the surgeon not recognizing me, great selling point for the patient's in his office, lol, and my husband getting his surgery date of February 13th. He is excited and anxious, just how I felt when I got my date. I'm excited for him and knows he will do well. He has a wonderful support system with all our friends and family. We are planning our second honeymoon, lol. We've been married 20 years and constantly up and down ...
  4. 11 months post-op - down 102 pounds!!! Woohoo!

I can't believe its almost a year since I was sleeved! Wow, how my life has changed!!! I feel great!!!! The best thing I ever done for myself!!! My husband just finished his preop tests so now waiting on surgery date! I'm so excited for him too! After 20 years of marriage and 2 girls, I feel like a teenager again, well sort of, lol. My profile pic is from Thanksgiving of me (middle) and my sister and sister-in-law. I haven't taken a picture with them in years because of being so uncomfortable ...
  5. UNDER GOAL WEIGHT.... I'm SHRINKING!!!! TOO MUCH???

I hit my goal weight of 160 pounds in August and now another month later I'm down to 154 pounds, Size 6!!! Too skinny!!! I actually contacted my nutritionist today because I'm 44-years-old, 5-5" and size 6!!! Really? Not sure I like this size! I like it better when I was a size 8-10. I don't want to look unhealthy even though I don't feel unhealthy! I'm eatting! But of course my mom and close friend say I look too skinny and after looking at pictures from this weekend, I don't think I'm looking ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast