Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Yay one week!!

Well today is my one week anniversary and I went to the doctor and I've lost 18 lbs!! I'm so happy that I did this for myself. I was becoming discouraged by my full liquid diet but getting to step on the scales and see that really helps. I just wanted to share because I know there are alot of us out there that are struggling but just remember you did this for YOU!!
  2. help pls...the hampton is full sept 04 & sept 08

Can anyone recommend another economical place close to the airport in san diego....Louise suggested the best western but i'd like a couple more suggestions & if anyone has phone numbers for these places that would be even better cuz i'm a canuck canadian) & its hard for me to access these numbers...tx
  3. Sick for 4 days

About 3 years ago I had the gastric sleeve. About 4 days ago I started getting sick. I have diarrhea and throwing up and keep anything down. It may be a virus don't know. Has anyone had this problem? I'm wondering if I should go to the Doctor
  4. Totally bummed out! Surgery rescheduled

Totally bummed out since yesterday...I have an small wound/infection on my leg that I'd been taking antibiotics for and my doc took a look at it yesteday and while it's pretty much healed he said the sugery had to be rescheduled. I understand and all, but am so bummed out. And now I have to do about two more weeks of liquid diet. Trying to take this one day at a time.
  5. UGH to clothes shopping

I am in the dreaded 'in between' size. I had been wearing the same four pairs of jeans for so long that they had stretched to fit me! I was a full size bigger than what the tag says! I guess it was good trying on the size I thought I was and having them fit comfortably. But still, clothes shopping holds no joy for me. Has anyone (us women) been to a fashion bug lately? Apparently someone deemed that just because you are overweight you are destined to be a fashion disaster. On the up side, I am ...