Name:	cp 003.jpg 
Views:	1420 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	8804Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xmas 2012 019.jpg 
Views:	1384 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	8805

So it is been a year since I have been travelling down the weight loss war path. Started off very hard as my doctor missed that I was pregnant at the time of my sleeve surgey. I struggled with surgery recovery and morning sickness. Struggled with keeping me and baby healthy through all of this. I never had a high protein and glucose level during the pregnancy which was good. However he stayed under weight the whole time ...
  2. 10 months Post Op /// Baby Connor 2-1/2 months

So it has been a long time since I have posted. So sorry to those of you that have been following my posts or had questions.

I am doing great. During the entire pregnancy I lost weight. For those of you just joining and looking at this blog, I was sleeved 1/12/2012. A week later I found out I was 7 weeks pregnant, the dr had missed the fact my pregnancy test was positive so I had the surgery while pregnant. It was a struggle with eating and being sick the entire time. I had my good ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	{558ea6bd-e8d9-4acf-8fa4-b0ff14131c46}_5.jpg 
Views:	540 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	7459   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	{558ea6bd-e8d9-4acf-8fa4-b0ff14131c46}_3.jpg 
Views:	505 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	7460   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0152.JPG 
Views:	486 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	7461  
  3. 7 Months 3 Days Post Op // 37 Weeks 3 Days Pregnant

Overall as far as surgery update goes things are going well. Eating and drinking as best as possible. Not getting much exercise at the moment except when walking the dogs.

As far as pregnancy goes I am being induced on monday. The doctors say he is technically full term. He does look good as far as heart rate, movements, and what not. He is a little over 5 pounds at this time. I have one last ultrasound on friday.

As of today I am now 251. I look foward to being able ...
  4. 6 Months 2 weeks Post Op // 35 Weeks Pregnant

It has been a couple weeks since my last post. Things have been going alright.

Post Op Update:

Eating and drinking are going well. I have cravings for fresh fruits and veggies quite a bit so I am glad I am not back into old bad eating habits. I have started noticing differences in different parts of my body as lose some weight slowly. Because of the pregnancy I am not able to lose as I like but I am losing and I would prefer to do what is best for baby and me at the ...
  5. 6 Months Post Op // 32.5 Weeks Pregnant // Could use some thoughts about something new

Everything is going well sleeve wise. Eating and drinking without a problem, sometimes frustrating but still even now a learning experience.

I am down to 255 from 322 (surgery day weight 1/12/2012). A total loss of 67 pounds. When I started my weigh tloss journey in Dec 2011 I was 333 so technically I consider a total loss of 78 pounds.

My weight continues to fluctuate up and down a pound as I am pregnant currently.

Baby is due Aug 28 2012. Currently ...
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast