Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

sosoul2

1. So how are my fellow 2013 sleevers doing!

Hey everyone, long time no see. Well it's five years and I'm still feeling fabulous with the exception of maybe 15 pounds that I gained, but I do know that I am in control of this ship and I know what to do to get rid of those pounds, enjoying life to the fullest and hope you all are too!
  2. A Year and a Day: I'll take it!

Hello to all, Last Thursday I went to sent my Doc for my 1yr. weigh-in. Wait for it........195 pounds. Yeah Baaaaby! I'm in Onderland, I thank my surgeon so much for introducing me to the sleeve, bu it was all up to me on what I wanted to make of it. It hasn't been easy with the highs and lows the plateau's and all that but if I had to do it all over again I would. Hard work and perseverance really do pay off. I'm finally reaping the fruits of my labor. I'd like to lose maybe about 20 to 3 more ...
  3. To Luv Sleeves old and new:

Thank you for all the wonderful words of encouragement and responses. This journey is in no way a walk in the park or some type of magic cure. "IT TAKES HARD WORK." It works on your mental and physical capacity to the fullest. It is you who must take the reigns and really be committed. It has its highs and its lows but the payoff is so way worth the sacrifice if you are willing. Don't forget that you got this way for some reason or another and you found that you could no longer do it by ...
  4. WTF is the difference?

I'd like to say that when we as overweight people start losing weight people treat you differently! WTF! I'm still the same person. I'm still attractive did I get more attractive because I lost weight. I"m still the same person who likes to crack jokes, make people laugh, and still have the same dry sense of humor. I mean was I some type of alien before or something. Did I transform other than losing weight? Was I the hunchback or something? Come on people we're still human. We're just overweight ...
  5. Captains Log:

5 pounds to Onederland and I can see the finishline! I'm so happy fellow luvsleevers. It's been quite sometime since I've posted actually it was about 2 mths and 20 pounds ago. My total weightloss to date has been 102 pounds. I am so overjoyed with this gift that I have been given. I have actually started reliving life again and I feels wonderful. I have 43 pounds to go before I reach my goal. My one year anniversary date will be July 15th not worried about if I hit it or not, but I do know that ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast