Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

1. christmas in florida & possible surgery in the new year

We will be spending Christmas w/ the in laws in fl for the first time this year. and our big family gift is a 3 day bahamas cruise that they decided to go on as well lol So in total I'll be spending 17 days w/ my mil who is not too crazy about me to say the least.The last time we were there was before I got pregnant & was at my smallest( size 6) & our little guy just turned 4. Also I've been having ALOT of pain in my R shoulder from calcific tendinitis since my last appointment w/ the ...
  2. mil drama & food poisoning

well it's been quite awhile since I've been on here. The summer absolutely flew past! I've been having some kidney pain since april-may so I've had 2 ultrasounds,bloodwork & a CT scan & I'm now waiting on results. Also had an issue w/ my right arm & neck around the 4th of July where my hand went numb so I'm now doing physical therapy & got a cortisone injection in my shoulder. The whiplash I sustained from my car accident before Christmas never healed completly. Then in August I ...
  3. new job & sinusitis for everyone & snow days

so my new job is not boring to say the least. I've been to a couple of the other schools & its nice getting to see the other people & kids. All of us have had sinusitis except for my oldest so we're all on antibiotics that will be finished by this weekend. We've had the last 2 days off for cold temps & today was originally a 2 hr delay for me so I got ready & left for work. Drove in lower gear the whole way off the mountain & when I was only 2 minutes from work I got the call ...
  4. goodbye wharton...hello christmas drama

MY last day at the elementary school was emotional. The kids all rushed to hug me & pushed me into the wall lol & the teachers & security guard teared up. We took the boys out to the light up night at the local resort & it was raining & cold & very crowded but turned to snow on the way home. Saturday we took the boys out to the Nutcracker Village & ogelbay festival of lights & saw some old friends we used to work with. Then Sunday was my niece"s 18th birthday ...
  5. Big changes in the new year

So I got a new car after my beloved Elantra was totaled. A brand new, electric blue 2018 hyundai sonata sport fully loaded!!! I haven't nought a new car in 20 years!!! I think I deserve it! Also I accepted a new position at work which gives me more hours, benefits & $ in the bank. Today is my lasst day w/ the little ones at my elementary school & I will miss them & the staff & my coworkers. It's a 1/2 day & pj day there & the kids will be so excited to start Christmas break. ...
Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast