Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

swarizonaone

1. Jumping for joy on my one year mark! Got questions? Maybe i can answer?!?!

One year ago, December 7 (2011) I went in to surgery, determined that this was going to be the first day of the rest of my life.

I came out of surgery and within the first month, I got seriously scared, thinking "OMG, what did I do to myself?" I could not get in the required liquids, I could not get in any proteins at all, I lived on popsicles and sipped chicken broth. I got so anxious about all of this that I was actually sitting on the couch one day sucking the cheese ...
  2. anyone know when we can start salads?

I'm just dieing for a piece of lettuce...........but I'm afraid. I did have a piece of tomato the other day with a little salad dressing.........OMG. the best.
  3. how do we change our ticker?

I see others have used other sites other than the one we have..... how do we change it?
  4. I hate this.

I WANT to eat. I WANT to get my protein in.............I WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE than to drink fluid, any fluid. ....juice, koolaid, anything.

I had the band removed, a hiatal hernia repaired and the sleeve done. It was all done Dec 7. I know it hasn't been long. I'm not really dropping, not like when I first got my band. Oh everyone says "you look good".....but there's no remarkable number. I'm not even concerned with weight loss anymore. I just feel like my body ...
  5. my new stomach and I are not getting along at all...........?!?!?!?!

surgery date was Dec 7. EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING--except popsicles gives me serious nausea and cramping.

have I condoned my entire life to popsicles?