Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

inspired4success

1. Happy Tears!!!

I almost cried today when I tried this dress on... I ordered this dress the day before surgery and I was a size 16 in this dress so I decided to order a size 10 hoping it would fit me by November. Who knew that 6 weeks later it fits like a glove!!! Now I have to send it back and order a 6 or a 8!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4170014.jpg 
Views:	862 
Size:	3.49 MB 
ID:	11243
  2. Coming Home=Better Recovery!

I can't express how much better I feel since I came home! I woke up this morning and the pressure in my chest is gone, and I am no longer in fear of dehydration or malnutrition! As many of you know, I had a rollercoaster ride in the hospital.... I started off in recovery with horrible gas pain in my chest (I felt like I was having a heart attack), but no pain in my tummy, incisions, or nausea. The next day I started to feel the pain everywhere and had a very hard time getting in the liquids, so ...
  3. One Week until I become Sleeved (with raw before pictures)

So my surgery is about a week away, so I decided it's probably time to take the dreaded "before" shots. Today I took a few before photos in the locker room after my work out today...

Brace yourselves and your stomach.... These photos after post-workout with no makeup or Spanx! lol

Furthermore, I received messages a comments from family, friends, and even this community regarding my size and whether I truly need this surgery. Well, the proof is the the pudding ...
  4. My Very Own Youtube Channel!

So.... tonight, well technically this morning since it is 1 AM, I decided to create a video diary through youtube! I want to share my experiences with everyone in hopes that they will help others! I certainly would not have been as prepared as I am without watching videos and reading everyone's post here. Feel free to check it out and add your feedback!
    http://youtu.be/9ZsawM80Vzg
  5. March 4th......Bring It On!!

Saying that I'm excited about my green light from my insurance company and a date, wouldn't begin to express how I feel!! My lifelong battle with yo-yoing is almost over!

On a side note, I'm truly grateful that my insurance carrier covers the procedure and recovery 100%, that's ZERO out of pocket costs for me. I've read the personal expenses that have been incurred or year long battles with carriers, and that can be overwhelming. I suppose that one of the benefits of living in one ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast