Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Ready to go..... W/ a few questions

Well here I go,...My surgery is scheduled for June, 24th with Dr. Mario Almanza in Tijuana, Mexico.

Needless to say my family and I have a few QUESTIONS... I have done a vast amount of research about the gastric sleeve, the pre-op and post-op diet. I feel as though I am fully informed as far as that part goes.

I do know that the sleeve is what is best for me. However my family is truly concerned with the trip to Tijuana. They have concerns about the quality of the ...
  2. mostly read fwdzx

3. tired of protein shakes?

you wont be now! try this! i just had an amazing idea and it worked. hopefully you like jello! when you boil the water throw your daily protein, stir well, and throw your jello stir until dissolved. preferred vanilla flavor protein.
    oh and if you want chocolate protein, add it to your chocolate flavor jello.
    Enjoy. pleas let me know if you liked. forward this blog to friends
  4. My weight loss Journey continued.....

by , 06-04-2011 at 12:53 PM (My Weight Loss Journey since May 12th 2011)
    So im 3 weeks since surgery an have lost 27 lbs been on a hold for a few days dnt knw if that has anything to do with introducing regular foods again or not but ;0| is all i can say.
    I have found out many of the foods i so loved i just cant even look at now, nauseates me actually .... So weird. An i cannot stomach Hamberger i chew chew chew but it dnt seem to break down enough an gets stuck at opening of stomach very uncomfortable Blah!
    I havent tried chicken yet but i think chickn ...
  5. 1st Day SOFT FOODS

So Dr. Yesterday gave me the OK to start on soft foods... I start today! decided i wanted a FULL day to start. This morning i had scrambled eggs... ohhh they were good. I had scrambled eggs with ketchup it helped them slid down better! I still drink my protein until i can eat more just to ensure i get all my protein in. I am also alittle ahead of what my weight loss is supposed to be so that was also a plus! I think now that i am off of liquid only i will start to not feel like i am left out ...