Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mikecab4

1. New Year, New ME!

As the new year approaches, I wonder what my 2019 resolution will be 🤔. For years I’ve been saying that my New Years resolution is to lose weight and be healthy. FINALLY after years of struggling, in 2018 I made my resolution a reality. I’ve lost 108 Lbs! I worked on becoming a healthier me and with that came a drastic drop of high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high sugar levels. (diabetes runs in the family on both sides!) Will your 2019 become your REALITY? What’s your new years ...
  2. Grateful! Fortunate! Healthy!

A little over 7 months ago I weighed 290 pounds. Today I weigh 193, which is more or less optimal for my 6-foot frame. Losing 97 pounds has been maybe the best thing that's ever happened to me. I feel better physically, and I have newfound confidence in my ability to accomplish my goals.

For as long as I can remember I've been on/off countless different weight loss programs where I'd lose the weight and gain back double. I'm really fortunate to have had the surgery with Dr. Fielding ...
  3. its been a while....

Its been a while since y last post but felt the need to share today!!! Exciting news!!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30741475_10215482730237115_7145945069298647040_n.jpg 
Views:	718 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	27583Was shocked this morning to finally be under 200 lbs. I haven’t seen 199 since probably 8th or 9th grade. Down 90 Lbs today! I’ve gone from a size XXL- M/L and 42 waist to 32! In the pic on the right I was able to fit both my legs in one side of my old 42 waist pants. I feel great!!!

Surgery: November 1st, 2017
    SW: 289
    CW: 199
  4. Gastric Sleeve Support Group in NYC Wednesday January 10th, 2018

For those of you located in new york/manhattan area... There will be a gastric sleeve support group tomorrow Wednesday January 10th, 2018 from 6:00 pm- 7:30 pm. (anyone can attend- no charge)
    New York, NY 10016
    Skirball 2nd floor conference room.
  5. Super Excited!

Hi All,

I have been following a program which allows me to eat small portions that can easily go down after the surgery in which we can fuel ourselves properly in a easier way so it can aid in the healing and success of the gastric sleeve surgery. I’ve learned to eat again (normally), I have a huge support system, and most importantly I am on track to living a healthier lifestyle. The program is consisted of eating 6 meals a day. (5 small portions from the company) and 1 meal in which ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast