Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

delisa

Sever back pain

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone, I had my sleeve surgery on the 10th of march. I have been doing good aside of a few pains and questions along the way. I was unable to go to the bathroom for about 7 days. I took a few of the items the dr suggested and they ended up working fine. The only problem I am having is sever back pain and slight pain where the main incision is located. My back pain is all the way across the middle of my bacK. I have tried sleeping with a heating pad and it helps only slightly. I am taking the gas x pills hoping its not gas that may have built up however I am not sure. Has anyone else had any experiences like this? I know for a fact I am not drinking enough water even though I am trying. I am problem getting in maybe 16 to 21 oz a day. Water seems to be the hardest thing for me. Just wondering if anyone knows about the pains I am feeling or has felt them before? Please advise?????

Submit "Sever back pain" to Digg Submit "Sever back pain" to del.icio.us Submit "Sever back pain" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sever back pain" to Google

Comments

• If you don't like water to much try Gatorade® also regarding constipation.
    • Treatments include lifestyle changes such as regular exercise and dietary habits, including an increase in fiber and liquid to support peristalsis* (Peristalsis is an automatic and important process that moves food through the digestive system. It also moves urine from the kidneys into the bladder, and bile from the gallbladder into the duodenum.) As a rule of thumb, it is best to avoid long term use of laxatives. Laxatives add volume and water to feces, facilitating their evacuation from the intestine. Sufficiently high doses of laxatives will cause diarrhea, in addition to stripping the body of essentials substances such as amino acids and minerals.
    • It is BEST to get a massage for your back pain.
    • SEARCH FOR ME ON YOU TUBE AT: LORETTA LAWSTUDENT
    • OR LORETTA\S GASTRIC SLEEVE.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbJL...99RuqRo8RmqP6w
    I've had back pain since surgery as well. I am 7 weeks out and it is slowly getting better. I went to the chiropractor at 2 weeks which didn't seem to help and had a massage at 4 weeks. In the few days after the massage my back hurt even worse but then began getting slightly better as the days passed. It doesn't hurt much now.
    I dont know if you have had your gallbladder checked yet or not but when its inflamed it can cause that type of pain so may be something you would want to address to your Dr.
    Hope you feel better soon!
    If you know you're not drinking enough, dehydration can lead to kidney stones which can cause back pain as well. Try drinking a little watered down cranberry juice to flush them kidneys out too.
    Thank you all I will x contact the Dr and try the cranberry juice as well
    Do a 50/50 water cranberry juice mix. The sugar from cranberry juice may send you in shock like it did me. I cut everything with water the first 45 days of surgery.