Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

PrettyShort1

1. Trying to get motivated! Very slow loss :/

So my weight loss has been slow, slow, slow! ... I was sleeved May 11, 2012 and I was 267 and I am not even down under 200#s yet :/... I am recently engaged and I need to get it together before my surgery anniversary and my wedding. I'd like to lose 40 more #s by May 11, 2013. What have you all found are some of the best things to do? I find myself snacking on some things I shouldn't as of late and also I know I need to cut the carbs out again becasue rice and pasta have got to be my worst enimies ...
  2. One more day!

May 11th is the day when my life changes for the better...I hope and pray that this sleeve process will be a good one. I have been feeling weak and emotional all day. This clear liquid diet has my head hurting and I have not been able to focus at work... But anyway I have to be at the hospital at 6am so tonight will be an early night for me. Please keep me in your prayers and I will do the same
  3. Heading towards the finish line...

Well I am happy to say have completed the 6 months as required by the insurance!! YAY! and today I had my upper G.I. and that wasn't to bad thankfully. Next week I have my stress test and then I have two nutritional meetings to attend this month. So hopefully I will have a surgery date by February . I have been readin and researching and I created a guide book for me and my mom to follow after I have my surgery since she will be taking care of me. I am so excited and scared because I know time ...