Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mlocket777

1. Can you say EXCITED?????????????????? ?

So let me provide a little background of myself. I am 5'3, 193.8 lbs 43 year old young women. I have been struggling with weight my entire life. I would go up and I would go down. When I got married at 32 I was 118 lbs. Ever since that day my weight has continued to climb. I had my tubes tied when I was 27, just knew I was not going to have anymore children. I had my daughter and I was perfectly over the moon and happy. Well then I met my husband to be, got married at 32 and then we decided we wanted ...
  2. 6 day Post Op

WOW......... The first 3 days for me was miserable. Not a good time to find out after surgery that I am allergic to morphine. I was so sick for days. Surgery was last Tuesday the 22nd, went home Wednesday evening and then was back in the ER on Friday. I had to have two bags of fluids and EKG, a CT Scan and a leak test. After the two bags of fluids and the doctors figuring out a good combination for some nausea meds I was good to go. I have been doing better ever since. I am down 7 lbs since my surgery ...
  3. Liquid Diet

My liquid diet starts TODAY!!!!!!!!! I will be on the SLEEVED side in one more week!
  4. Getting so EXCITED... I just can't hold it in!

I am so freaking excited and just can't wait! I start my pre-op liquid diet on the 25th (yes for some reason I am excited about this) and then I WILL BE SLEEVED on the 22nd....... Literally counting down the days! It wont be long now......