Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

nasher6

1. Pigeon Pair

I am so excited!
    My sleeve journey started in November last year, my loss has been quite steady and amazing. Both my surgeon and dietician are so happy with my progress, both of whom believe that I am where I should be. I have gone from a size 22 to 14/12 and am ecstatic.
    On the back of my success my husband, a Chef who has always been overweight, decided to join me and had the sleeve yesterday!!
    He decided that we want to spend a long and healthy life together and realised ...
  2. Busting to get to double digits!

My goal of double digits - less than 100Kgs - is in my sights and I am so excited. My son is getting married on Friday and one of my goals has been to make it by then, even if it is only by 100g.
    Finally have my outfit arranged and I feel terrific.
    Next goal is to get down to 90 kgs. No time frame for that - just another milestone to achieve.
    Thanks to all fellow sleevers that continue to give support to me and each other.
  3. Race on to double digits!

So excited I have to keep looking in the mirror to believe it. My family are so happy for me and my smile is a mile wide. I actually broke into a jog when I was doing my morning walk today. That hasn't happened for years.
    Having to really try hard to get enough fluid in, but at least that is not as hard as monitoring every single calorie.
    For those that are not sure about doing this - go for it!!!!